Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mae's this weekend!!

So Mae's mom has come to town and we're going to go spend the night with her in her villa! I'm so excited and can't wait. It'll be nice to get out of Zamalek, even if only for a little bit. This weekend would also have been nice to travel since we don't have any classes tomorrow, but I have a presentation on Sunday so I would have only really had 3 days to travel. I'm still excited to meet Mae's mom, and have some of her home-made cooking. Yum!

On a heavier note, I got back a paper I did for my anthropology class and also a midterm annnnnnd the results weren't that great. Not terrible, but not great. So I'm going to need to step it up a notch in the classroom. I do admit that I've been slacking but...ahhh I'm in Egypt! How can I think about work when there's so much to do and so many beautiful things around me?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment.

    As for me, I went from Dean's list at Fordham Honors Program to uh...currently failing a few classes. The engineering professors here are the worst I've ever had and don't teach any of what's on the exam.

    ReplyDelete